A Fair September Day
Ah yes, my friendless porcupines, despair not, for here I am! Once again!
My life is still in the diver dumpster arena, but then again, many people can make this same complaint. And, as heroically stated by about three billion self-help authors, it is up to US to make our lives shiny and new. Much like a copper penny found on the sidewalk, picked up for the lucky properties it represents! Karma, we so loved you, once.
Anywho, I almost did not get my Wellbutrin prescription today, and that is very sad because I have become freakishly dependent on a medication that I once derided. Not Wellbutrin specifically, but antidepressants in general. Now that I am feeling better on this stuff, I am very loathe to be without it. And because my insurance is what it is, I cannot get a simple refill, but instead must have a pre-authorization to get said refill. Can we say wicked pisser, once again?
Ah, we never knew ye, o Jessica Simpson of the pretty purty lips! That was a random comment -- I was just reading about her lips in a blog about awful plastic surgery. Apparently chemical peels leave you with skin like a newborn's. How interesting, when all I've ever wanted to be is newly born! As in, to a different family altogether! But that's a story for another time, Pinnochio. Don't stand too close to the fire, my wee little wooden boy.
At any rate, with that creepy yet unintentionally pediophiliac-like comment, I move on to more pressing things, like how the hell to get a fucking job in this fucking country and how to move out of your parents' house before you end up setting it on fire. That's a joke, seriously, although I might bake them a cake made out of glue. No, I really am kidding! Let's hope a private eye isn't reading this! All I want is to live somewhere else, say a hut in the Saraha desert, or maybe in a teepee in a beautiful forest. It would be nice to live there with my beautiful Native American lover, kinda like the one in that Dances With Wolves movie. I don't remember his specific character's name, but man, was he smoking. And he never put on a shirt! What a plus! I love these period piece films.
Oh, Jessica. She is such a strange woman. Who in the world would break up with Nick Lachey? He seems not only sweet but gorgeous, and I love that song he sings about their divorce. Of course, he's moved on already, thus bringing up the oft-commented point regarding shallow celebrity marriages. The point being that they're really very shallow! And you also get to turn your post-divorce angst into top ten pop songs. So everyone goes home happy, I guess, except for Jessica. Then again, she has like thirty million dollars to play with, and those lips! Whoobah!
Ah, life. I just need a job, a place to live, more guidance about everything, and the ability to become invisible at a moment's notice. Also, a lifelong supply of tranquilizers, and that aforementioned lover. Is it really so much to ask, folks? For just a little love, a little help, a little helping hand when life turns cold and dark and mean?
You are that hand, my sweetums. I wish you joy.
My life is still in the diver dumpster arena, but then again, many people can make this same complaint. And, as heroically stated by about three billion self-help authors, it is up to US to make our lives shiny and new. Much like a copper penny found on the sidewalk, picked up for the lucky properties it represents! Karma, we so loved you, once.
Anywho, I almost did not get my Wellbutrin prescription today, and that is very sad because I have become freakishly dependent on a medication that I once derided. Not Wellbutrin specifically, but antidepressants in general. Now that I am feeling better on this stuff, I am very loathe to be without it. And because my insurance is what it is, I cannot get a simple refill, but instead must have a pre-authorization to get said refill. Can we say wicked pisser, once again?
Ah, we never knew ye, o Jessica Simpson of the pretty purty lips! That was a random comment -- I was just reading about her lips in a blog about awful plastic surgery. Apparently chemical peels leave you with skin like a newborn's. How interesting, when all I've ever wanted to be is newly born! As in, to a different family altogether! But that's a story for another time, Pinnochio. Don't stand too close to the fire, my wee little wooden boy.
At any rate, with that creepy yet unintentionally pediophiliac-like comment, I move on to more pressing things, like how the hell to get a fucking job in this fucking country and how to move out of your parents' house before you end up setting it on fire. That's a joke, seriously, although I might bake them a cake made out of glue. No, I really am kidding! Let's hope a private eye isn't reading this! All I want is to live somewhere else, say a hut in the Saraha desert, or maybe in a teepee in a beautiful forest. It would be nice to live there with my beautiful Native American lover, kinda like the one in that Dances With Wolves movie. I don't remember his specific character's name, but man, was he smoking. And he never put on a shirt! What a plus! I love these period piece films.
Oh, Jessica. She is such a strange woman. Who in the world would break up with Nick Lachey? He seems not only sweet but gorgeous, and I love that song he sings about their divorce. Of course, he's moved on already, thus bringing up the oft-commented point regarding shallow celebrity marriages. The point being that they're really very shallow! And you also get to turn your post-divorce angst into top ten pop songs. So everyone goes home happy, I guess, except for Jessica. Then again, she has like thirty million dollars to play with, and those lips! Whoobah!
Ah, life. I just need a job, a place to live, more guidance about everything, and the ability to become invisible at a moment's notice. Also, a lifelong supply of tranquilizers, and that aforementioned lover. Is it really so much to ask, folks? For just a little love, a little help, a little helping hand when life turns cold and dark and mean?
You are that hand, my sweetums. I wish you joy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home